The point of this article is to see what I’ve purchased versus what I’ve decluttered in the month. The ultimate goal is to see, if over time, I’m bringing more into my life than taking out. Also if the things I do bring in are adding more value into my life in the long run since I’m documenting when it’s arriving.
I was packing to move this month. I tried my best to keep track of things but there’s a chance a lot was missed. Really tried to only to move stuff I want to keep (spoiler: mixed results).
- A bar cart;
- One T-shirt;
- One legging and sports bra set; and
- One vacuum.
- Two jewelry design boards (FB Marketplace);
- A carry case filled beading supplies (FB Marketplace);
- A fishing tackle of beading supplies (FB Marketplace);
- Two glass Terrarium (FB Marketplace);
- Two outdoor chair and stools (FB Marketplace);
- One Fijifilm Instax and three packs of film (given to a friend);
- Two packs of scrapbooking paper (given to a friend);
- One Gameboy with games and carrier (eBay);
- More random bag of beading supplies (Buy Nothing Group);
- A bag of knit slippers my grandma gave me three years ago (hospital NICU);
- About 4-5 bags of clothing and household items (donated);
- A office/school supplies (Buy Nothing Group/Gifted);
- 100 paper bags (FB marketplace);
- One crochet bear (Buy Nothing Group);
- One plastic Christmas tree (Garbage);
- One plant my friend found on the side of the road and left at my old place (returned to the side of the road);
- One bean bag chair (gifted to my roommate);
- One dinning table (gifted to my roommate); and
- One pocket Neopet (eBay).
As predicted in my July post, lots of movement this month. I’m at the new place and there is a lot of unpacking to do, which will discuss in future posts.