The point of this article is to see what I’ve purchased versus what I’ve decluttered in the month. The ultimate goal is to see, if over time, I’m bringing more into my life than taking out. Also if the things I do bring in are adding more value into my life in the long run since I’m documenting when it’s arriving.
- Two work shirts;
- Hard hat;
- Safety vet;
- No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference by Greta Thunberg;
- Landfill by Tim Dee; and
- Five self watering planters.
- One picture frame (Buy Nothing Group);
- One lunch box (Sold on FB Marketplace);
- Two blouses (Gifted to my friend);
- One Peperomia Frost (Sold on FB Marketplace);
- A bunch of black plastic takeout containers (case reused drop off); and
- An old month guard (garbage)
I’m pretty sure I’m missing a few items this month. I posted a lot of things online and waiting for them to get sold. So hopefully I can get the outbound list a little longer in August.