The point of this article is to see what I’ve purchased versus what I’ve decluttered in the month. The ultimate goal is to see, if over time, I’m bringing more into my life than taking out. Also if the things I do bring in are adding more value into my life in the long run since I’m documenting when it’s arriving.
I brought in a cars worth of boxes of things that were previously being stored at my aunt’s house. You can read about that here.
Other items that came into my life:
- One Peperomia Hope;
- One Philodendron Birkin;
- One ceramic planter;
- One ergonomic keyboard;
- One laptop stand;
- One multi USB connection thing;
- One ergonomic mouse pad; and
- Sweatpants from Knix.
(you can tell this is the month I committed to the WFH lifestyle)
- Paper CD cases (recycled);
- Plaques from races I won (Garbage);
- Soap with a mustache pattern (gifted to my partner);
- The book ‘Turtles as Pets’ (gifted to my partner);
- A bunch of copper wires (Buy Nothing Group);
- Random children books (little library and a donation box near a local church);
- Random note book of yarn samples (garbage);
- Guitar case (sold on Kijiji);
- Manga/calligraphy set (gifted to roommate);
- One roll of wrapping paper (Buy Nothing Group);
- 5 rolls of duct tape (Buy Nothing Group);
- A bag of textiles that’s been sitting in my car for easily 6 months (textiles recycling bin); and
- 5 Pixar prints (Buy Nothing Group).
That’s it! Lots of things moving around in and out of my place. Sorry about the late update on this, I wanted the car post to be listed before this, and it took at while to write and edit.