The point of this article is to see what I’ve purchased versus what I’ve decluttered in the month. The ultimate goal is to see, if over time, I’m bringing more into my life than taking out. Also if the things I do bring in are adding more value into my life in the long run since I’m documenting when it’s arriving. So I can think a bit more critically about the whole thing.
- Various Seeds (herbs, greens and wild flowers);
- A piece of rebar for staking plants;
- Moonlight snake plant;
- Shampoo and conditioner bar set from the Whitby Soap Company;
- Hands cream from the Whitby Soap Company;
- “Drink Your Water” sticker by Naughty Florals;
- Facemask by Becker Handmade;
- Fertilizer for hydroponics; and
- Three pack of deodorant, so I shouldn’t smell for a bit.
- Two books about Construction Project Management given to my friend that is working on getting his PMP.
Definitely more items coming in this month and out. April flew by, so I didn’t really have a chance to get started on my spring cleaning. We’re also currently in a stay at home order, so meet ups for trades are discouraged and donation centers are closed. That just makes the process to get things out of the house even more difficult.