The point of this article is to see what I’ve purchased versus what I’ve decluttered in the month. The ultimate goal is to see, if over time, I’m bringing more into my life than taking out. Also if the things I do bring in are adding more value into my life in the long run since I’m documenting when it’s arriving. So I can think a bit more critically about the whole thing.
- One vertical planter for my balcony;
- Various seeds (spinach, boy choy, parsley, and more);
- One plastic pan to put under planters;
- One plastic pan to put under planters, but this one has wheels!;
- Two sets of gardening gloves;
- One screw driver (for work so I’m not sure if this counts);
- One flashlight (for work);
- Two buckets;
- One box of personal items from my parents house, as they are moving;
- Four egg cartons for seedings;
- One small Monstera Deliciosa; and
- One ziplock worth of worms for vermicomposting.
- A pair of ripped gardening gloves;
- One canvas set with the paint and brush included;
- One drawing pad;
- One pencil case;
- Four books; and
- The key to my old house since my parents have moved.
Definitely more items coming in this month because of the change of the season and wanting to do more gardening.