The point of this article is to see what I’ve purchased versus what I’ve decluttered in the month. The ultimate goal is to see if over time I’m bringing more into my life than taking out. Also if the things I do bring in are adding more value into my life in the long term since I’m documenting when it’s arriving, so I can think a bit more critically about the whole thing.
- 5 various undergarments;
- Color Me Vegan by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, borrowed from my parents;
- Edible by Daniella Martin, borrowed from my parents;
- 1 reusable menstrual cup;
- 2 Glengarry glasses; and
- 8 pairs of socks.
- 1 belt buckle (sold on Depop);
- 1 broken pair of headphones;
- 6 dead pens; and
- 2 erasers.
Not as much as previous months. It’s a short month, so it’s a short list.