The point of this article is to see what I’ve purchased versus what I’ve decluttered in the month. The ultimate goal is to see if over time I’m bringing more into my life than taking out. Also if the things I do bring in are adding more value into my life in the long term since I’m documenting when it’s arriving and can think a bit more critically about the whole thing.
- 1 string of led lights decluttered by my parents to me;
- 1 phone case; and
- 1 three pack of tempered glass phone screen protectors.
- 1 alarm clock that mimics a sunrise, given on my local BuyNothing group;
- 1 dead rosemary (RIP);
- 2 Tamagotchis, sold on eBay;
- 1 winter jacket, donated to a clothing drive;
- 2 winter/fall coats, donated to a clothing drive;
- 1 hoodie, donated to a clothing drive
- 1 bottle of micellar water;
- 1 glove since I lost the other half of the pair;
- 1 mitten since I lost the other half of the pair;
- 1 half used Happy Planner for 2017;
- One Rock Band instrument set, given away on my local Buy Nothing Group, including:
- Rock Band 2; and
- Beatles Rock Band.
- 6 yearbooks;
- 2 notebooks from highschool;
- 1 friendship bracelet, sold on Depop; and
- 1 keychain for the gym membership I cancelled 6 months ago.